Tuesday, December 13, 2011

100% of the benefits.

So when we last spoke I was planning on doing a double, which I did. I went to the 930 AM class on friday and then came back for the 430 class the same day. I was definitely more flexible in the afternoon class and got deeper into some postures then I had been able to before, but, my strength in the standing series was considerably less, which I had expected. It still felt great and I slept very well on friday night. Colby ( my husband ) and I watched this documentary on Netflix about Dr Max Gerson called "The Beautiful Truth" and it has literally changed our whole mentality about food and the things we put into our bodies and how we want to raise our kids. Bikram plays such a key piece in this lifestyle for me, I am so grateful that I have found it. ( Well actually Emily found it first, so thanks Ems!!) I really think that if I could, I would live at yoga and do nothing else with my spare time.
Last Tuesday after class I measured myself ( hips, thighs, arms, bust, belly ) today after class I am going to do the same. Will let you know the results. :)
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment