Friday, December 2, 2011

VEGA superfoods by SEQUEL

So along with my yoga challenge, I figured I would also document the things I am eating, well, because one usually can't change without noticing what one is putting into ones own body right? Right. I went to Granite State natural foods to get something for my mom and there happened to be a lovely lady there sampling a few items that they had on sale, so I thought "hey, sure, I'll try something while I am waiting" and I am glad I did because I found this stuff called VEGA, its made by Sequel, which is a company out of Vancouver British Columbia, (the most beautiful place on earth) you could actually live off the stuff, ( I dont know if I'll go that far but we'll see...) As for now, I am replacing one meal with it, usually breakfast or lunch, I am excited to notice how my body reacts to all the nutrients that are in this. I'll keep you posted.
Today this is what I did for lunch,
In my Juicer.
1 Beet and the greens
1/2 an apple
4 strawberries
about 10 blueberries
1small(about 7 small leafs)  bunch of kale
about 1/2 cup of cucumber

Then in a blender I mixed all of the above juice, some ice cubes and one scoop of the Berry flavored VEGA. Oh my, it was sooo tasty and a lovely purple color ( i need things to be pleasing to look at or I wont consume them, which is why I often use beets ) So much nutrients just getting straight into your body!! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment