Thursday, December 1, 2011

My first class back in the room.

Yesterday was my first class back in the Bikram room, and I gotta tell ya, it was hot!!! I am not sure if it was because I wasn't used to it or because it happened to be one of the instructors who likes it particularly hot (not mentioning any names but his initials are MIKE MORRIS!! :) ) I noticed after my first backward bend I got dizzy, I literally FEEL all the blood returning to my spine where I know it had been interrupted for months by poor sleeping positions (thanks to nursing baby) and also the type of work I do (thanks to silly restaurant) I had to lie down at one point and the only posture I skipped out on was awkward, and thats always been my nemesis, I surprisingly kept some of my flexibility, more of it than what I had expected.
I look forward to next time.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment